A visionary location – in the middle of the action.
A 400-acre master planned, mixed-use development, the Denver Connection is envisioned to provide high and low rise office, retail, hospitality, research and development, industrial, and residential space at the confluence of I-70 and Pena Boulevard near Denver International Airport. With easy access to I-70 , multiple modes of transportation, and just 3,000 feet to the 40th Avenue Commuter Rail Transit Station which connects to downtown Denver and DIA, Denver Connection offers a unique location and connectivity unparalleled in the area.
Quality architecture, high development standards, and great visibility will be the draw for strong tenants interested in Denver and access to Denver International Airport. The property is surrounded by commercial, residential, and transit oriented construction exceeding $2B as well as top national and multinational companies.
- Minutes from business class and full-service hotels and meeting space
- Excellent visibility from Pena Blvd
- Mountain views
- Building signage
- Minutes from restaurants and shopping
- Minutes from 40th Ave. commuter rail transit station
- 20 Minutes to Downtown Denver
- 15 Minutes to Denver Tech Center
- 15 Minutes to DIA
- 5 Minutes to Fitzsimons
- Utility infrastructure in place
- Approved zoning